Soli for Business ensures that your business runs at an optimal level of productivity.
Did you know that for every £1 spent on mental health prevention and recovery, £10 is saved through reduced sick leave?
There is, however, one thing that is often missed when discussing health and wellbeing in the workplace – the children.
Productivity decreases, and absences increase, when staff members have to deal with issues at home. When a child is off school due to a mental health concern, this can affect your business.
That’s why at Soli we’ve launched our business partnerships to maintain optimal workplace productivity.
Included in our partnership package:
– Free & confidential email advice line for staff
– Whole organisation wellbeing audit
– Wellness days
– Access to SEN and SEMH specialists at the click of a button
– 10% discount on all of our paid services
– Regular reports to show the benefits of the partnership
– Access to bespoke tuition services through our partners
When so many children and young people are going through difficult times, we really believe that partnering with Soli could make your business stand out. To emphasise that, we’re offering the first six months absolutely free so that you can see how we can help you in the long run.